Wednesday 9 November 2011

The preparations are underway

Qualifying in Podiatry from Huddersfield University and I was lucky enough to be offered a Podiatry job in Australia. So the Lancasters decided to embark on a new adventure. The practice is where I am going is www.jonathanellispodiatry.com

After getting our visa sorted out we are now we are preparing for our new life in Renmark, South Australia. http://www.murrayriver.com.au/renmark/

Renmark is in the Riverland area and is situated on the banks for the Murray River. It is an area famous for fruit growing and wineries with names such as Banrock Station and Lindemans being local.

The river is the heart of the community and the area is a holiday destination for all types of watersports.

We will start our journey from Manchester, flying to Heathrow, on to Singapore and then to Adelaide. After this my employer will pick us up and take us to Renmark. I must say after over a day of travelling I probably won't look my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment